Suitable for any site, this highly mobile, two wheel garden centre trolley is ideal for interior and exterior use on flat sloping ground or steps. The garden centre trolley is for customer use, even on rough surfaces such as gravel, stones or steps, is made easier by the large diameter mobile wheels.
Constructed to the same exacting standards as the Classic GCR1, the Compact Garden Centre Trolley has been specially developed to meet customer demand as an all purpose, stable and easy to use garden centre trolley that can be used in a confined environment or as a narrow aisle trolley.
Though capable of carrying items such as bags of compost and other garden requisites, the Compact Garden Centre Trolley is designed for use where conditions might be restricted or where aisles are deliberately narrower to allow greater selection of items or around steps.
Garden Centre Trolley GCR2 Features
- Wear strip fixed to all legs of the trolley for long life even on the roughest of surfaces
- All welded trolley construction for strength and durability under harsh conditions with ladder style deck
- The garden centre trolley has weather and corrosion protection with a heavy grade zinc coating, then a lacquer finish
- Warm Touch plastic covered trolley handles for customer comfort throughout the year
- Trolley made from strong, ERW tube, using 19mm diameter profile with a 2mm wall thickness
- No skimping of quality with prime ERW grade mild steel used throughout the trolley
- Smooth, quiet running, large diameter mobile wheels for ease of use on irregular surfaces even with heavy loads
|Height of basket lip above ground|
|Tube Frame||19x2 mm|
The Warm Touch system is a green plastic sleeve that completely covers the metal tube of the mobile trolley handle. This sleeve is shrunk over the trolley handle like a shopping trolley handle. It ensures that even on the coldest days your customers will be able to wheel their purchases in comfort without worrying about freezing hands.
With Warm Touch you can also personalise your entire fleet of trolleys. By using clear sleeving, we are able to encapsulate your company logo, or your garden centre name underneath the plastic covering. This not only enhances your image, but can display safety warnings and make your fleet less attractive to thieves.